AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

NEW TO THE AGWF

Go down 
+6
Queen B
psychocobra
Sayten
Slick D
St. Eldor
Mr. Money
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Money
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. Money

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-12-15

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyFri Dec 15, 2006 8:44 pm

NEW TO THE AGWF, WELL LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT
Back to top Go down
https://1111.editboard.com
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 am

** St. Eldor, burts through a door looking for a camera! he turns the corner throws the hood of his white vest, over his head, and looks dead into the camera. **

"Wooooo! St. Eldor is here in the AGWF! Anything goes huh? we'll see about that see, im a man of comic relief, and strong belief. Im a funny guy in other words, but a man not to be takin lightly. See, Im here is AGWF and im here for one reason, to Crusade through this fed and relinquish all who oppose me. I shall cleanse this fed of all wrong doing, IM A CRUSADER OF MANY, AND A CRUSADER OF ONE! Ive been choson, by those above! they above have chosin me to be "The Guiding Light", They have sent this Light to shine upon me and strengthen me for what may come my way. soo all of you here in AGWF, watch out, "The Guiding Light" St. Eldor is here! and Shall cleanse you all and awaken the angels, with the call of the crusade! Be prepared!"

** The camer then faeds out with St. Eldor throwing his hood back over his face and all you can see is the smirk on his face. He then throws up three fingers (like christopher daniels does in like an "L" form) directly in front of the camera. **
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater
Jlony

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 2:50 am

Jlony walks into the AGWF arena and pushes the camera man out of his way

Jlony-- what the hell you looking at punk ass. you actin like you aint see me befor or know who i am. im Jlony bitch and i dont need no dam audition here because you all know me. jlony is back after the invasion and i will shut this place down because no wrestler here old or new can see me.. now get the hell out my way while i get ready for work....

(Jlony walks into the arena cursin at every one he see's. they all know he has been here before)
Back to top Go down
The Kid

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyWed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm

The Kid is in the Building with one focus

To whoop all these punk asses that think they are grown ass man

You see the Little Kid is here and dont let the height fool you or the name because these promotion skills are unbeliveable.

you little punk bitches dont need to see it right now.
Mr.Money know what am about

just prey

prey

you dont get a match with me

Cause you cant beat this little kid right here

Im the motherfucking Kid
Back to top Go down
Slick D
Beginner
Beginner
Slick D

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-06

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 12:39 am

Yo yo yo

Mr.Money Im here nigga

Now why you have this sample rp thing

you never had it here befor but i guess you need to look for that new talent but wha the fuck for

Im back son

you know me and how I do so you dont need no sample but put me in a match and you know how I roll

For yall new commers I would of been a leagend like the truth but you know they always over look the talent but its ok cause when 2008 hits I will be crowned leagend

Dont fuck with me

Holla
Back to top Go down
Sayten
Beginner
Beginner
Sayten

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-06

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 12:51 am

(Its dark as we are seen in the middle of a graveyard, the thing is there is only 1 Tombstone lying in the Middle of the grass. As the camera moves closer it begins to thunderstorm, every step that he takes a shine of lighting flashes in the air.)

(The camera man is stunned and doe not know how he ended up here in the first place. But like a dumbass he continues to walk towards the stone as the lighting flashes to every step he takes. He shines his flashlight on the tombstone as he reads out loud. SAYTEN,,, he repeats SAYTEN,)

( a hand pops out as it begins to rain and lighting starts going off like crazy, the screen goes black as the man screems)

A message pops up on the screen

SAYTEN is Comming

(I think we just saw the birth of Sayten)
Back to top Go down
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 11:05 am

OOC: That shit is creepy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater
Big Blac

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 6:29 pm

(you dont know me hits the arena as Black Rob is shown on the Titatron screen with a mic in his hand and a piece of paper)

Fans are Quiet-----------------------------------------

Rob-- Ok, yall can be silent but its ok, yall dont know me yet
my name is Rob also known as Big Black Rob, has signed this paper right here..

( He holds up the paper that appears to be a AGWF contract)

Rob-- its the AGWF contract I just signed and Im here. Now i see I missed Friday War Zone but its ok. I will be on Monday Havoc and you know before time is done yall will know my got dam name

Love me or hate me,, well I dont give a fuck but hey thats life.

Im not going to sit up here and say im the shit, or call out anyone,, what ever I do, trust me, my actions speak louder then words so.....................

( Rob drops the mic and walks off
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lo

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 5:14 pm

The love machine hits the titatron as Bobby love appears on the titatron..

Love-- hey, its me, its me, its bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Love

now bobby love is looking for the right one but I guess i cant find one here in the AGWF because there are no females, but i know sonner or later they will be flocking here because the Love doctor attracts and can bring the honeys,, get it

now im not here for no big action or nothin big , but I will start trouble, I never back down from a fight and dont you ever bring no girl here because I will take her from you, no girl can resist the love Machine

(Bobby love drops the mic and as the camera turns off)
Back to top Go down
psychocobra
Beginner
Beginner
psychocobra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-19

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 12:59 pm

The camera enters a dark room. It looks around and sees the Cobra sitting next to a lit candle (Rocking back and forth like Mankind). He stops and looks up. He starts to speak
I am the Cobra. I dont like to do interviews or promos unless I got something to say. I came from the Anarchy Wrestling. I quit them because they thought i was too extreme. But now I have Found a new home here at the AGWF. For my fans who remember me for my new fans I will have here I will prove that The Cobra is just as sick and twisted as ever before.
Back to top Go down
jdawesom

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 9:50 pm

**The Camera is found in a dark locker room with a single light, out of the shadows JD Awesome walks into the light**

Well, well, here I am JD Awesome here in the AGWF. They say that anything goes here, well let me tell any challengers that Im going to take it to the limit. I am a man of great intelligence, endless charisma and Im an ass kicking machine. All the men want to be like me and trust me all the women want to be with me, why? Because Im Awesome, JD AWESOME! Now the Awesome invasion has it the AGWF, and baby its here to stay!

**Walks out of the room as the screen fades to black**
Back to top Go down
Kevin Na

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm

hey nash, this is great. we are in the AGWF now. Whats next

what you mean. we take it over

yea but how, they say this is the top hardcore fed, but i dont see it

exactly. there is no one as hardcore as us

yea your right

look at it like this. we infected wcw with the nWo right

yea

we came back for a minute and infected wwe right

yea

me and you as the outiders, before nWo, we dominated all challengers

right

so thats the same what we will do here. Just like the nWo days and D-X days. It just we are still here and in feds so why stop now

right. I dont know why i asked that question. We will start right now and forever.

yup and if shit gets out of hand. then we will just bring back the nWo

all shit, I dont know if the AGWF is ready for the Wolf Pac

Back to top Go down
T.Guns

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 8:47 am

A LIMO PULLS UP IN FRONT OF THE AGWF ARENA. THE DOOR OPENS UP AND A TALL MAN WITH TATS ALL OVER HIS BODY STEPS OUT THE LIMO WITH A BAG IN HIS HAND... HE SEE'S THE CAMERA AND WALKS OVER TO IT..

T.GUNS-- hey Mr. Money

guess who...

its your boy T, Guns. and Im back,, Now why the hell you didnt tell me you was back open.. Sting aint tell me and Truth aint say nothin.. I had to find out from Slick D, but its all cool. You see I have my bags in my hand and im ready for action. and now I can tell every one you are back.. Now on my way here i have seen all the tapes of the shows and I am all caught up. and I see the outsiders wants to start trouble already and Truth brought back the Suspects and The cobra and St. Eldor are new guys that are real tough,, and They might make it here. I see some other new commers have not like Jeremy and fred and JD look like they are scared.. But enough talking for now.. Im about to come on in and handle some buisness...

T.GUNS WALKS BY THE CAMERA AND INTO THE BUILDINGS
Back to top Go down
Bolero

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 9:41 am

*New blood enters the arena and the camera quickly focuses on Bolero*

It seems the AGWF is a anything goes type of federation. That's how I like them, you see, I know it's too early to start up shit, but I will make a promise right here right now. My goal here is to get hold of the Heavyweight Championship and I will go through just about anybody to achieve that goal, whether it involves dismemberment, or any of the above. Nobody knows what I am capable right now, but soon enough, everyone will be very afraid of what I can do in and outside the ring.
This isn't childsplay my friends, this is the real deal. I pray whomever goes up against me will survive for the time being, I just hope none of you choke when you face me. Like I said, I won't be stopped, that's how it is, and you want to try and stop me, go right ahead, you'll just be layed flat on your ass as another victim falls to Bolero!
*Walks off to his locker room to find out what awaits him*
Back to top Go down
Queen B
A Nobody
A Nobody

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-04

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:08 pm

The camera turns on

we see some tall, wet, lotion down legs. As the camera makes its way to the top, its pasted this big round thing that appears to be the back of some ones butt.

The camera finally reaches the top and its Queen B standing their faceing tha back. She urns around and looks at the camera,

Queen B- how are you doing today. Im Queen B, but you can just call me Queen. The fellas call me...................

well you dont need to know what they call me.

Im here in the AGWF to get the title. Thats is. I was at War Zone and I have to say I havnt been surrounded by that many men in a long time. but im not like Britney. I saw here promo and it looks like she wants to sleep with the whole AGWF roster. not me. And White girls probaly can fight. But not against black women. I dont want to make this a racist thing but i have to put that out there.

Pasue............................

Now all you guys, dont think that, i only fight girls. if i wanted which i migh do, I can go after and take that AGWF title if I wanted to. But my first gaol is to make a name for myself. beat up on britney, win the womens titles. beat up on some men and then go and take the AGWF title.

and you better belive it
Back to top Go down
The Answer
Beginner
Beginner
The Answer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-11

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 am

~ The answer is seen backstage making his way towards the ring. He looks a bit heated, with the marks from last weeks attack on him to justify his aggression. Finally he makes it to the curtain and his music hits. Im from new york plays through out the arena. the answer makes his way to the ring as the crowd goes crazy for him. This is one of the first times in a long time we have spoken to the man once known as the Dark Dragon. He had left CWA for nearly a year and no one really knows where the hell he went, but him and tonight it looks like we might just get some answers, as The answer picks up a mic and his music cuts out. The answer is ready to go as the crowd still on their feet is dying to hear what he has to say.~

The answer " First and Foremost AGWF , I would love to thank you for welcoming me back home."

~ The crowd cheers The answer on for that comment as they are glad he is back home and ready to wrestle again for the company that made him famous.~

" Now there has been a lot of talk backstage as to where was I what was I doing and why did I just get up and disappear like I did. Well in all honesty I was on a path of self destruction. The inner demons inside me finally took their toll on the man the people loved The answe . I didn't leave CWA because I wanted to. I woke up one day in a hotel room not knowing how the hell I got there the night before. I had no money in my pockets and wrestling wasn't on my mind. This cycle went on for months before I woke up."

~ The answer takes a minute to himself as the crowd starts a answer chant. answer looks up and gives a little smile and continues on.~

" I much like the rest of the world had a problem that needed to be dealt with and I had admitted it to myself, it was then time for me to get the help that I needed. I took time away for that and now I'm back and yet I still find myself fighting demons of my past. See my brother has and always will be the black sheep of a family who never knew him or really wanted to. I extended my hand to him and he took that gesture and spit on it. He turned his back on the last of his family that cared, and that right there is one point in my life that needs to be worked on. See CT you might not realize what you've done by turning your back on your own brother but I do. I've worked my ass off in a industry that never promises a tomorrow and what do I have to show for it nothing but a stint in a rehab and whats left of my pride. And part of that pride is the name answer and I will bleed and kill for that bit of pride in my name. So CT if you wanna go around and distance yourself from a family that you could have had fine with me go ahead, but I will be damned if you make the answer family look like a bunch of degenerates with the way you behave yourself. This week you take on Vince Perfidious in a match that you better have eyes in the back of your head for, because after those chair shots you better belive that The ANswer will resort to violence. And if you wanna play mind games with me. I welcome you to the ring, pull up a chair and get ready because right after I'm done kicking his ass I'll make sure to slide right out the ring and do the same damn thing to you with out catching my breathe. So are you ready little bro."

~ Answer throws down the mic and stares into the camera for a second. The crowd goes nuts at The answer for being back and being ready to kick some ass. Answer makes his way to the back after a minute or two of playing the crowd. The cameras cut off and the screen goes black.~
Back to top Go down
T-Bone
Beginner
Beginner
T-Bone

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-11

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 am

T-bone:
“What evil trick is this?”

Aiden Outré:
“It matters how you define evil. This is no ‘evil’ trick. In all honesty it’s not a trick at all.”

It couldn’t be true. There is no way that all of this could possibly be true. I pinched myself, hoping, begging to wake up. But I was there in that same spot looking up at X, well now he’s calling himself Aiden Outré. But it can’t be true. It’s unthinkable. It’s impossible. I’m Aiden Outré.

Aiden Outré:
“Not everything is a fairytale, T-bone. I thought you’d be smart enough to figure that out. You never got your fairytale ending in 3TBA, did you? NO! Why? It’s because the world isn’t one big happy fairytale. Life is life. So stop putting aside the inevitable and accept that I am you. The quicker you accept that, the better. Or we’re just going to be here for a long, long time Split.”

T-bone:
“Get out.”

Aiden Outré:
“Excuse me?”

T-bone:
“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!”

Aiden looks down at me, he mocks me just by looking at me. Looking down at me, he’s always looking down at me. I feel small, he looks at me expressionless. But all I can hear is his laugh inside of my head.

T-bone:
“OUT!”

I strain and push as hard as I can, all which my body is willing me to do. Suddenly is feel excruciating pain inside my head. In scream in pain before giving a final push. I suddenly relax. The laughter has stopped. I breath heavily, warn out. I pride myself in the fact, from what I believe that thing is out of my head. The excitement rushes out of me when I realise he’s still there, standing over me. Anger is what strikes me about Aiden Outré’s face. The pure anger all directed at me.

Aiden Outré:
“I’ll let that small fact slide. Well done, bravo. You did all your work to get me out of your head. But you’re now small, you’re weak. You need me, you need me to keep strong. You need me if you want to be successful. If you’re happy with being an insignificant part of life, then plod a long. Losing. I’ve already get plan B set up. So either way bothers me not. Good luck in your matches to come. It starts in twelve hours. Have fun trying to your energy back.”

I looked on as I saw Aiden Outré just disappear into the early morning. He was right, though. In twelve hours, and I was tired as it gets. I could only hope luck would be on my side. But there was no chance of that. Luck hasn’t been on my side for god knows how long. All I can do. Is hope.

Hope failed me once again. Deserted me, when I needed it to pull through for me. Honestly, though, what was I expecting? If you saw it, you knew it already. I fell to Vince Perfidious. I failed to even think . My head was out of it. I wasn’t thinking, everything is a blur. And that was when I heard the cold voice inside my head.

“It’s only the beginning.”
Back to top Go down
Slayer
A Nobody
A Nobody
Slayer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-15

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:25 pm

**Camera fades in to Dr. Renegade sitting in a high back leather chair in an office**

I have been in many feds, in many territories and have won many championships all over the world. Now I have decided to come here to the AGWF. I have heard many good things about the level of talent and the competition here. But make one thing known if you have gold around your waist, that prized championship gold you are now a marked man; and believe me the good doctor never misses an appointment.

**He chuckles as he turns the away from the camera and it fades to black.**
Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:08 am

( Our scene fades into a black background with a black pulpit in front of it. A man with a long black robe and a black suit stands in front of it. He looks at the book in front on him then quotes from it. )

Rhodes: Take, and you shall have. Lucifer 3:48. I am the Dark Reverand David Rhodes. And I am here to take what's mine. To take what's yours. To take.. to take, whatever I may want. It's been awhile since I had a forum such as this. It's been awhile sine someone had the guts to allow me onto television. To allow me to spread my message. And trust me, trust me, I am not one to take such an opportunity lightly. I am not here to embarass my dark lord. Not by a long shot. Soon, soon, all of you too shall learn the truth, shall learn the world is a hopeless, horrible place so embrace it. Consider yourself blessed..

( The scene fades out. )
Back to top Go down
G.B
A Nobody
A Nobody
G.B

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-06

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:15 pm

G.B is seen walking out of Mr. Money's office. A reporter is there walking with him as G.B walks to the parking lot to leave the building.

G.B- what do you want man.

Rep-well I notice you leaving the bosses office. Just wanted to get a word with you before anyone else does.

G.B- well what do you want

Rep- are you now working with the AGWF

G.B- not with. For. I just signed my contract and should be in action tuesday.

Rep- your related to slick D right?

G.B- yea. He is my older brother. Watch him in this buisness since 2001 and now I get my chance to.

Rep- well what to you plan on doing

G.B- well I have to get my foot in the door first. I have seen and heard about a couple of guys here but wants I'm in with the other guys in the locker room, we will see what happens.

Rep- don't you want to share a locker with your brother since he has his own and not in the big locker room with the other guys that don't have their own locker room.

G.B- well I don't want him to baby me. He is older then me and I will look for help if I need it but I won't count on it.

Rep- this is the AGWF. You know that means ANYTHING

G.B- I know. People are talking about it all over how they don't sensor and they allow racial comments and allow all this shit to go on all over the network. My brother been here for 5 years. I know, please don't think I won't. This is the perfect place to become a man and guys don't mistake me for a little guy. I know what I am about to get in to. Now we have reached my car so are we done

Rep- yea. We are.

FADE TO BLACK...
Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:47 pm

The scene opens in the AGWF Arena. The crowd is pumped for the night of action ahead. Just as the show is getting under way. The lights start to dim in the arena and "The Crusher" by The Ramones starts to blare over the pa system. the crowd is in wonder at what this music signifies. Then there questions and wonder is answered. As a dark figure walks out onto the ramp. The spot light hits him and it reveals that it is AGWF's newest signing. "The Crusher" Razor Rob. He walks down the ramp to the ring and slaps hands with the crowd. The crowd remains silent besides the occasional "Razor Rob" chants from a few of his fans that were there. Rob makes it to the ring and slides in and he leaps up on the top turnbuckle. He taunts to the crowd who gives him no response. Rob jumps down off the turnbuckle and askes a stagehand at ring side for a microphone. The stagehand throws a mic into the ring and Rob catches it. After looking around at the crowd, Rob raises the mic to his lips and begins to talk.

" Hello all you AGWF fans. My name is Razor Rob. THE CRUSHER! Now i'm not here to bully around people or be the darkest and sickest mother fucker around. I'm just here to wrestle and if it comes down to it. Stopping all those dumb ass mother fuckers back there that worship the devil or think there the most thug of the thugs. So some of you that might know me from my runs in other feds. Forget that. This is a new beginning in the life of Razor Rob. This is the beginning of the AGWF chapter in that book. So all I got to ask you fans.................and you guys in the back is this."

Rob stops and pauses looking around at the fans. he then raises the mic to his lips and screams in a death metalish growl.

"ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE RAW POWER!?!?!?!"

He then drops the mic and rols out of the ring. The crowd is in excitement at the first imperssion Rob has just left on them. His future in AGWF seems bright as he slowly heads back up the ramp and towards the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW TO THE AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO THE AGWF   NEW TO THE AGWF Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE AGWF
Page 1 of 1