AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Shouldnt be 0-2 in this tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chip Horton
A Nobody
A Nobody
Chip Horton

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Shouldnt be 0-2 in this tournament Empty
PostSubject: Shouldnt be 0-2 in this tournament   Shouldnt be 0-2 in this tournament EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 pm

I push open the door of my locker room, and violently toss my towel into the corner. A towel that has been discolored due to a small cut above my eye, that has basically healed. I kick over the trash barrel, and empty water bottles and orange peels fly all over the place.

“DAMMIT!”

I walk over to the stool in the opposite corner, and plop down, putting my head into my hands. A few tears come down my cheek. I can’t believe it. I was so close to winning my match. So close...So close to being considered a champion.

“I can’t believe it.”

I shake my head. Even with my hands on my head, it still feels like my arm is being raised. I mean, I could TASTE it. I could feel it in my heart. For about 2 seconds I was champion tonight. And then it was ripped out of my hands.

“Eldor, you got lucky man. The ref counted to three. My hand was raised in victory. I was the winner. And you got saved. Unjustifiably so. This isn’t the NFL Eldor. This isn’t the NHL. This is AGWF. There is no instant reply in wrestling. I understand that you shouldn’t have been counted out. That it wasn’t a legal pin. Well to bad. Is the management going to overturn every single win that has been tainted by holding the tights, or outside interference? When a call is made, well that’s the call.

I should be standing in front of all of the fans, and all the wrestlers in the back!

But instead, I sit here alone. I sit here, with the image of my hand being put down by the referee running through my head. This should be a time I rejoice. Not a time that I regret.”

I shake my hand, and wipe a tear from my cheek.

“Now the management, they had a chance to do the right thing. They could have came out, and gave me a rematch. They could have demanded the match be restarted. But they didn’t. They made a choice. A decision.

I look up, with and intense stare.

“My AGWF title shot with 2 lost”

I stand up from the stole, and stick my chest out. Showing what I told Eldor last week is still true. I am going to keep getting up.”

I pause for a moment, almost because I sense the pop from the crowd that would have came if I was outside.

“You know, ever since I got here in the AGWF, this federation has been about one man. And that is MacManus. And even thought my heart and soul went into every single match I had, I never got recognized. Because I lost Because unlike you, I didn’t make this federation what it is today. And that didn’t bother me. Not one bit. This was his federation. His home. But things change.
Back to top Go down

Shouldnt be 0-2 in this tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: