AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Its My time Now....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Truth
AGWF Legend
AGWF Legend
The Truth

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Its My time Now.... Empty
PostSubject: Its My time Now....   Its My time Now.... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Monday after noon... Just 2 days after Truth lost to eldor and 1 day after it got aired on Fox 5 for the whole world to see.... Truth is pondering with a crazed look on his face in what use to be a filled up locker room of rebels called the Suspects.... Now its just Truth by himself... He sits down on the chair to lace up his boots.... as he is bending down tieing his boots.. Next to him lays a magazine and on the cover it say.. " Young Star Beats True Legend.... He grabs the magazine and throws it across the room... he grabs the camera man and puts the camera in his face....

Truth- Look here... I admit a nigga been off his game and it had also been a rough start for me.. Not last year or any other year before.. Now..... See the AGWF disappears and I loose my guys.. Which I keep hearing all this talk about they sucked... well the only guys I could count on was my returning guys.. Like Jlony and Temp.. Who have been with me for years and I know will come back sooner or later cause AGWF is all they know... Now as for Skee and T. Guns I don't know and I don't care.. I don't know who's idea it was for me to be in the first match... I am fucking the TRUTH... I don't host first matches..Slick D and St. Eldor match should be first... and speaking of Eldor...

Truth Takes a long pause...

Truth- I want a fucking rematch if you are man enough.... I know you can't beat me and the way you beat me was luck....As a matter of fact...Blake Kulp I want you to issue that Rematch....Now..... and please don't mistake it... I am not sleeping on the kid...I mean he is doing a lot right now.. But his time to beat me... NO.. That's not now...

Truth grabs a towel and wips his face off....

And please some one tell me.. Where the fuck is Cobra at... The so called Hardcore fool here... Millitary is what I heard.. Well bring your ass back here so I can take that title...see I don't have a team no more to look out after or make sure they get there's... Now it about me... ..

Truth smacks the camera out of his face and walks off.....
Back to top Go down

Its My time Now....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: