AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Im Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Answer
Beginner
Beginner
The Answer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Im Here Empty
PostSubject: Im Here   Im Here EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:22 am

Once upon a time this gym was the training ground for great wrestling talent. Legends have pasted through these doors.. Together these men represent four generations of performers.

Tex Johnson, Rex Kane, and Mack Murphy were performers in a time when wrestling shows would only manage to have one match. That match would go on for sometimes an hour and a half. When there was more than one match, the fans felt cheated. They trained in this place and they went on to great things.

Robert Lunde was a performer in the begining of the "promo" days. In a time where a man could say a few words into a microphone and get the whole wrestling world eating out of the palm of his hands. He was a performer out of the ring and in. In both places he was the consumate story teller.

Hyde performered in an era of men being bigger than life. In a time where the big men recieved all of the attention. In a time where it was thought, by fans and promoters alike, that size meant skill. Hyde has managed to bring a few titles home. He has been a champion.

Which brings us to the final generation. They represent the new breed of wrestling performer. Quick, agile, strikers. They have been known to the AGWF before.

During The Answer first tour with the AGWF, he was a brash, cocky, egotistical, money flaunting ass. He had stared in a few movies, nothing that you have heard of, and he came to the AGWF a rich man. The Answer realized that this was not the man he wanted to be, so in the middle of the night, after discussing it with Mr. money, The Answer simply faded away. With little fanfare and no goodbyes, he was gone.

Here we are now, almost a year later and The Answer feels the time is right for him to reappear.

At the moment dressed in a pair of khaki slacks, muscle T, and unbuttoned light blue shirt The Answer sits on the plastic bleachers in front of the ring and he admires his surroundings.

The ropes on the ring have slackened over time, hanging loose. The apron is covered in a layer of dust and rodent droppings. In the far corner a body bag hangs, busted along one seem, stuffing fallen to the floor. There is a slight yellowish light lending it's glow to the dingy area.

The camera closes in onThe Answer and he smiles.

"Hello, AGWF , my name is The Answer. I've thought about it long and hard. I was advised against it by my trainers, Hyde and Robert Lunde. I was advised to go for it by my friend and partner, Ultimately the decision to be made was mine and mine alone. I looked at the talent that remains in the AGWF . I looked at how hard they worked. I looked at how determined they were to succeed. That is what made my decision so easy. I looked around and thought how could I not be willing to return to my first home, the AGWF ."

Answer looks off to the distance, before smiling and looking back at the camera.

"I was the first CWA Champion, but I didn't do that title justice. I was brash, arrogant when I shouldn't have been. My winning the title was a fluke, an abarition. I was an embarassment to my trainers, my friends, myself, and most importantly the CWA. I hope that this time, I represent them better. Titles are unimportant. What is important is being remembered, being a legend and deserving it."

The Answer stands up and walks down the bleachers looking into the camera, smiling and holding up a contract.

"AGWF I would like to issue an open challenge to any AGWF Superstar. If anyone would like to step into the ring with "TA" The ANswer , just sign your name on the bottom line."

The camera backs away from the smiling T'A as we

FADE TO BLACK.
Back to top Go down

Im Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: