AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

BLAKE AND RHODES HEAR ME OUT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

BLAKE AND RHODES HEAR ME OUT! Empty
PostSubject: BLAKE AND RHODES HEAR ME OUT!   BLAKE AND RHODES HEAR ME OUT! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:00 pm

**Eldor is pacing wildly back and forth throughout his entire locker room. He is yelling about losing his title and this David Rhodes guy who thinks he's something. When the Camera walks in to check the commotion, Eldor immediately turns his attention to him and begins to yell.**

Eldor: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE ANYMORE? I UNDERSTAND THAT ANYTHING GOES, BUT LOSING MY TITLE IN A DRAW? THIS IS BULLSHIT!! BLAKE, YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!

**Eldor takes a drink of his "power C'' Vitamin water, takes a deep breath..but doesnt calm down any**

Eldor: LAST TIME I CHECKED A DRAW MEANT NOBODY WON, NOT BOTH OF US? ANOTHER LOGICAL THING TO DO OTHER THAN GIVE US A REMATCH AT THE NEXT PAY PER VIEW OR JUST LETTING ME RETAIN IN A DRAW, WAS TO UNDO THE REFS CALL AND LET US CONTINUE!!! OF COURSE THATS NOT WHAT YOU DID IS IT?? No!!!!! INSTEAD YOU ACTED IRRATIONALLY AND STRIPPED ME OF MY TITLE? A TITLE THAT I HAVE HELD SINCE IT'S CREATION AND DEBUT. A TITLE THAT I HAVE CALLED MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S!! ALTHOUGH I GUESS NOW IT'S NOT MINE...I HAVE TO EARN IT HUH? WELL I'LL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES...AND I'M COMING AFTER DAVID RHODES FIRST!!!! THERES A REASON TO BLAKE..CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU HIM AND CHONO ARE A TEAM! A FACTION...A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO COULDNT WIN IF THEY WERE IN SINGLES ACTION! SO I HAVE TWO CHOICES!! OPTION A) FORM MY OWN TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU FALL. A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD LOVE TO JOIN MY UPRISING AGAINST YOU, but then you have option b. AND OPTION B) BLAKE, IS A LITTLE TOUGHER BUT I ALONE HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT. I ALONE HAVE THE ABILITY, AND STRENTGH TO TAKE OUT YOUR ENTIRE CREW ONE ON ONE AND DESTROY YOU FROM THE BOTTOM UP. I'D EVEN TAKE YOU IN A MATCH BLAKE....

** Eldor takes a few big breaths and finally calms himself down.**

Eldor: This message is for David Rhodes. You think you're cool coming out and grabbing wayne. Attacking me after MY MATCH! No no no no no...that is far from the smartest thing you have EVER done. But now, our fates have entwined in what is going to be the wildest ride either of us has ever been on. The matches will be gruesome! The fans will be horrified, yet cheering. Grossed out but will be unable to look away. It's clasic good versus evil, and in our case...HEAVEN VERSUS HELL!!!!! My Belief, the heavens, and a higher power...some call it god...others have different names for it. I believe in retribution, and justice. While you on the other hand, believe in that which is known as hell. The devil as your supreme being. Chaos and anarchy! What kind of belief is that? It should'nt be one...a belief that our world should be lived in a completely destructive nature is just fucking stupid!! I cant wait till they schedule us in a match...I CANT WAIT! My word I will destroy you. And if by some unholy miracle we last through everything we will put eachother through, and last till the next pay per view...I have a very very special match, that i wont reveal yet! But it will be the nastiest match this company has ever seen. so you have a choice Rhodes...stay away or come after me...cause you say you dont take kinda to ANGELS like me...well as an Archangel of the the highest sect, you stand no chance!

** Eldor holds the symbol of the crusade in front of the camera as he starts to laugh. he yells one more thing before the camera fades to gray. "RHODES! KULP! THIS IS MY TIME...DO NOT INTERFERE!**
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater

BLAKE AND RHODES HEAR ME OUT!
Page 1 of 1