AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

To Sting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

To Sting... Empty
PostSubject: To Sting...   To Sting... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:44 pm

**Eldor addresses the camera from his locker room looking somewhat furious...yet a calm side can be seen now as he takes deeper breaths. He looks to the camera and begins to speak. **

Eldor: STING!! We seem to have similar foes now. The Dark Alliance. Ever since blake took my title from me, and since they attacked you. Now, Myself, you and your brother have all teamed up once, and have never really been on bad terms with one another. I know When Bolero was here you and sayten targeted us becuase we had what you wanted but thats not the case anymore, since I was stripped of those as well. You see sting, I have someone watching my back, and thats my good friend Dr. Renegade. You have someone watching your back and thats your brother Sayten. But I come to you now to have each others backs, to possibly team up, to take the dark alliance out. Cause NOW THEY HAVE TARGETED ME! Blake has sent Slayer after me in a triple threat match with him and David Rhodes. You seeing the connection yet? I'm hoping so. I have a feeling that with the suspects now coming back that we may need to team up. Even though both sides of our allaince would fair well enough alone. But together we could achieve bigger and better things. THink about this sting. I want to help you. I want the dark alliance gone as much as you do. And now that they are coming for me after my remarks a few weeks back. Together we could defeat them with ease......

**Eldor walks away hoping for stings response**
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater

To Sting...
Page 1 of 1