AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Is this Fucking It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slick D
Beginner
Beginner
Slick D

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Is this Fucking It Empty
PostSubject: Is this Fucking It   Is this Fucking It EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Music- I Gots to be a “G” till the day that I die.

Hits the speakers

Slick D appears at the top of the ramp dress in all Black, with a yellow tank top on covered with a Black hoody, black jeans, black combat boots and black gloves. His head is covered with a black skull cap with a Bright Yellow letter “G” in the middle of it.

He appears to have a microphone in his hand, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Slick D makes his way into the ring.. He stands still while some fans chant his name. Some fans boo the AGWF, Some people chant AGWF, and the rest of the fans, well there are none while those seats are empty.

Slick D- IS THIS IT.. IS THIS FUCKING IT... I trained my whole life, created a whole rapsheet, career stats, fan base, set and broke records, made friends and created enemies. Faught other feds when AGWF was shut out 4 years ago. Took it apon myself to go to other feds when they accused AGWF of stealing their fans and wrestlers. You see, what yall fail to realize, and all these other guys and gals that come and go here in the AGWF. Why are people like me, Sting, The Truth, Sayten, and The Answer are so fucking Loyal to this buisness. Well I just named it. We love to be hated by other feds. We love the fact that Anything Goes, We love how Mr. Money runs his shit, and with all that said, the AGWF goes down again. Who to blame?
Is it the fans...

Is it Mr. Money...

Is it the fact that close friend of mine and AGWF writer since the begining left the buisness...

Well while all of you people try to figure it out, Ill tell you what I think. I think it is these new fucking idiots who think this is just a fucking game. Who think this is just another E-fed, parton my langue, but thats what they think, This is just a fucking E-fed. No!! They come and go. Dont show up for matches and dont tell no one. Leave without putting in a 2week notice. This is no game, and if you think it is then stay the fuck out of the AGWF. So no matter what happens Slick D is here to stay. I see all yall still creaping around. Well come out of hidding, Lets make the AGWF be the AGWF and if I have to carry it on my own and fight myself as dumb as that might sound I will, Cause I am AGWF FOR LIFE.

FUCK THIS OTHER FEDS.

Slick D drops the mic as the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down

Is this Fucking It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: