AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Forgetting someone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psychocobra
Beginner
Beginner
psychocobra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Forgetting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Forgetting someone?   Forgetting someone? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 pm

The scene opens backstage and sees Cobra in his infamous snake room. There is snakes everywhere and the AGWF hardcore icon sitting on a chiar in the middle of the room under the sole light.

Cobra: I can't believe what I see or hear. AGWF is back? And already some familiar and disgusting nigger faces decided to show up and speak some trash but forgot about the longest reigning AGWF world champion in recent history. ME. See for months I crept in the shadows around here and thought for sure I was just in a cheap house with no visitors because there was nobody showing up except for occasional visits from St. Eldor. But now everyone is back and they seem to have forgotten me. Why? Is it because I am constantly surrounded by all these nappy headed spooks? I hear their memories aren't the best.

Cobra laughs more sadistically then he usually does.

Cobra: But I am here to cleanse the AGWF of all this garbage and bring it to the top of the wrestling world. But in due time. See I have to go away for a bit to do some jail time for an inceident but come April 1, 2010 I will be here and hanging all of you filthy disgusting niggers from the closest tree I can find. Toodles.

With that said Cobra laughs as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Slick D
Beginner
Beginner
Slick D

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting someone?   Forgetting someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Music- I Gots to be a “G” till the day that I die.

Hits the speakers

Slick D appears at the top of the ramp with just some blue jean shorts and a black tank top. No socks or shoes. His dreads hang down his back.

He appears to have a microphone in his hand, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Slick D makes his way into the ring...

There is no reaction from the fans as Slick D made some remarks last time he was out here, the fans just await to see what he has to say next.

Tom- you know, for the longest time I liked Slick D as a wrestlers. But now, I dont know. His whole attitude changed.

Jerry- What the hell are you talking about. He is one of the most out-spoken people here in the AGWF. He says whats on his mind. Whats a problem to him

Tom- get off his nuts

Jerry- What

Slick D- You see im...(pause)

Slick D clears his throat.

Slick D- You see Im usaully a dude that dont follow no one. Let anyone get to me where I play out of position. Thats what it is all about here. Play your role, Play your position. Do you. But I guess some one has a problem with that. You see Ive been sleeping here for the past 2 weeks since iv'e gotten my access back to the building and to my knowlege, Only The Truth and I have made our way to this ring. But then last week you get The Hardcore Icon The Cobra.

Fans Start to cheer.

Slcik D- The cobra comes out here and makes some remarks and Im thinking to myself. From the things I said and what The Truth said, I felt he was talking about me. You see, Im also a nigger that dont take shit likely, a nigger that does not let people say shit all day and dont call them out on it. To see what they are about. And im also that NIGGER WHO WILL BEAT YOU ASS!!!

I was cool with you, You did what you did here in a short period of time just like Eldor did, and I gave yall respect for that. But what it looks like to me is that The Cobra pad is full. This Bitch is on, you know what im talking about. Its that time of the month. What a Bitch. You see, now you just earned some more respect for me. The only Female in AGWF History to compete non stop in the Male division and earn the Right to be called Hardcore legend here in the AGWF.

CLAP.. CLAP.. CLAP.. CLAP..

You almost make me want to leave my bitch Queen for you. ( Laughing)
I mean foreal, all this hostility because I came out here and didnt mention your name. I said MacManus and Truth and Death Brothers and you mad cause I forgot all about lil you. MANNNNNNNNN

(pause)

If that aint a Bitch trait, then I dont know what is. But since you want to stunt and run your mouth. I...

Well wait. I dont even know if this is worth my time. Yea.. Yea.. its not worth my time now that I think about it. So let me just forget it. Cause I aint about to fight or waste my time runing my mouth about a bitch if I aint fucking her.

Slick D drop the mic and walks up the ramp where he is met by Queen and it does not look like she is happy.

Jerry- No Slick, You should of kept your mouth close about that bitch thing

Tom- (laughing)
Back to top Go down
psychocobra
Beginner
Beginner
psychocobra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting someone?   Forgetting someone? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Before they can leave Cobra appears on the big screen behind them.

Cobra: Well well well, if it isn't the Bobby Brown and Tina Turner of the AGWF. Now Slick D, that was an impressive little spiel you just had but sad to say you are wrnog on a few things. One I am not female and its not that time of the month. It is just withdrawls from lack of blood been spilt in that ring. Maybe if Queen there ends up bleeding and she can rub that bloody snatch all over that canvas I won't complain so much. And secondly. I was not talking about you, it seems everyone here is some nigger. we got you, Queen, Truth, possibly Sting and Sayten since they are masked and wear gloves i can't tell.

Cobra has a hearty laugh on screen.

Cobra: But now Slick D since you did wanna try and bring me down a notch but unfortunatlyyou failed as I am the one still standing here with accolades in my short career that far surpasses yours. Hell even my bitch whooped yours time and time again. However you still talk like you own this place. So as I see it, it is time to put up or shut up so I am offering a challange for the Christmas Eve show. Me versus you inside a barbed wire cell. Loser has to kiss the loser's ass. If I win, you kiss my whiter than snow ass if those big pink lips, if you win, I kiss your shit stained, cuz its too black too tell otherwise with my perfect whire man lips. So what's your answer nigger. Oh and you might want to be quick.

The image of Cobra on screen points at the crowd as a small army of druid looking things in white robes makes their way to the ring. Soon it becomes clear they are Klan members.
Back to top Go down
Slick D
Beginner
Beginner
Slick D

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting someone?   Forgetting someone? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 am

I accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting someone?   Forgetting someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgetting someone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: