AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Old Season to New Season..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MacManus
AGWF Champion
MacManus

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Old Season to New Season.. Empty
PostSubject: Old Season to New Season..   Old Season to New Season.. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 pm

The season was ending. People were turning their clocks back as Jack Frost descended (albeit, half-assedly with how much the weather has fluctuated lately) to change Autumn into Winter. All Hollow's Eve was approaching in five days and all of the children were perking up to the idea of gnawing on their favorite sweets and candies until their fresh, pearly whites were granulated. From there, the dreaded, maniacal dentist and their fidgety arms and shifty eyes would drill and pull and jam clay into the cavities that burrowed into their gums.

Of course, your parents would have to inspect each piece of candies before you were ever allowed to munch on the fruits of your wittle piggy's labor because, supposedly -- and I've never seen it happen -- people put needles and poison and all kinds of jolly roger-inspiring doohickies in their candies because they hate those pesky childrens.

It was a pretty radical time of year.

But the clocks were turning back and the season was beginning its process of change in the next two months just as we find ourselves on the last edition of Your Feature Presentation before season two. The season finale was readily anticipated by its daily-growing fanbase and by the cast itself.

A new season meant new things and with the way things were progressing, that could mean any number of things. Will the AGWF make a comeback that actually got somewhere, Can MacManus make a name for himself here. Where are the Death brothers, ...The transition is going to be tough...

"The flow of time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it. A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"It is something that grows over time; a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and, through it, you will know which way to go..."

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

The Legend of Zelda fans will recognize these quotes and realize that MacManus has been playing Ocarina of Time for the sixteenth time and forced the White Mage to add the quotes into our opening feed. Oddly, they're all pretty relevant. Which is odd, considering this is Macmanus that we're talking about...

Indeed, time does flow like a river. In some cases, history repeats itself.

Finally, we get a dim feed as we behold the stage that is Thursday Night Chaos from an overhead view. We can't, actually, see the fans, but their voices are causing a 10 on the Richter scale as many among them chant "Manus". The pillars of the stage stretch far beyond any man's individual size, but in the right presence, such things were capsized by the collateral growth of an individual.

The stage begins to fill with white smoke as several pyros ignite at the top of the stage, prompting even more cheers. An unidentifiable song begins to play in the background as a female voice rings forward; presumably, Lisa Mitchell...

Announcer:
"On his way to the ring!"

The smoke begins to become even more tenebrous as it's clear someone stirs beneath the smock of reconnaissance. Vipers of smoke begin to outstretch from the cloud that has filled the stage and dissipates the far it goes from the cluster.

Announcer:
"Weighing in at two-hundred and fourty-five pounds...!"

We, finally, see the silhouette of a petite young man beginning to come forward monotonously. There's still far too much static between our feed and the individual to get a clearer picture of the young man, but there's clearly someone there. The lighting begins to darken more as an omnious blanket of orange lighting encapsulates the stage, but somehow, makes it even more difficult to see what's going on...

The figure begins to come forward more as the silhouette becomes even more prominent amidst the unusually grandeur supply of smoke...

Nearing closer, his features begin to come out and we can make out a milky skin complexion and either dirty blonde or auburn hair complimenting a lean frame. But it's still too skewed to see more beyond that...

Announcer:
"This... is...

...MacManus...!"

Before we can get a clearer picture of the matured, seven years older, MacManus, the feed fades...

And now, for your feature presentation...

The ensuing battle of Finnal Assualt led to a Mac's success. Amidst all of the uncertainties, inner and outer squabbling... the end saw MacManus as the sole survivor. But the Dark Alliance, much to history's nod of approval.

Mirroring the entropy that was Finnal Assualt, there was but one casualty. And it was a MacManus.

Though, MacManus had to reconsider if he saw Sayten or Sting or Slayer as Dark Alliance. It was, afterall, the Resistance waging this war; historically speaking, the Dark Alliance were the rebellion was the half that wanted to preserve the status of the states.

It didn't matter. Etching himself as one of the sole survivors of the match, MacManus stagnated himself at the top of the mountain. When all was said and done, the King of Hearts had outlasted The King of Spades.

Neither the current World Heavyweight Champion, the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion, nor a former World Heavyweight Champion who, next to MacManus, has more reigns than anyone else in the history of the company... were left standing.

If this were anyone other than MacManus, they would have a storm of complaints in protest of this. Why should Sting get a shot at the top tier title when Macmanus as also a victor in that match and was only getting a shot at the lowest tier title?

Actually, it was because MacManus preferred it that way. In his eyes, he was still a fresh faced rookie who had to earn his stripes before going for anything beyond the lowest tier belts. In his mind, he had much to do -- including a run in each division beneath the World Heavyweight division -- before ever stepping foot in that league. Some may argue that in his short career, he's amassed a reputation big enough to give him that star power and that his record speaks for itself.

But MacManus didn't want a shot as he is already Champion. When he did it, he wanted to make sure that there was no one that could question if he deserved it or not.

It was a behavior that MacManus never quite understood. If you're a wrestling superstar, you vent enough frustration in the ring. Why pick on someone who is, obviously, not a fighter and is just doing their job? Sure, MacManus antagonized The Dark Alliance in the Action Wrestling League, but that was to get a few laughs.

And that was for strangers. Forget about when it was someone close to him.

MacManus:
"No, no, no. If you stand like that, you leave yourself open on every front."

And it was for this reason that our feed opens up again in what an Autumn eclipsed park in Manitoba, Canada. The dewy-glistened grass that blanketed the park was beginning to curl under its own weight as yellow and brown began to discolor it like balsamic vinegar poured into a cup of cold water. There weren't many people our in the mid-season, but MacManus and his Brother( who he always competed with, both clad in Believe t-shirts; MacManus in purple and his brother in red. While his brother was dunning a pair of baggy sweat pants, MasManus rocked a pair of black UFO pants that he typically only wore for training.

MacManus:
"Always stand with your feet facing your opponent because if you stand at angle, all they have to do is push you and you'll go down. Stand straight forward and if they push you, you can just take a step back and recover."

It looks like the two are going over wrestling techniques in spite of the fact that MacManus isn't tremendously younger than his brother Dave to begin with.

But macManus understood the value of an older brother.

MacManus:
"Oll korrect. You've got your arms and footing right. Now, bend your knees to give you some leverage for your hits. Believe it or not, a lot of your power comes from your legs and back."

When MacManus was younger, he'd be put in submissions for extended periods of time. Though he could never calculate the exact time, it felt like hours. Whether it was a hammerlock -- a move he believed was the most painful submission to apply on someone -- or a sleeper hold. Other times, it was just pinning the small boy, so he couldn't fight back.

In his youth, MacManus didn't understand this and resented his brother, but appreciated the tough love of it now. It was his brother deriding him whenever he would tap out that made him vow never to tap out.

Memories were clear as day. A hold would be locked on and the only way to get out of it was to tap out. But when he did, that was even worse. When he didn't submit and waited until another family member broke it up, he'd at least get respect for waiting it out.

It was because of this that the only person he ever submitted to in his entire life was his older brother. Ironically, an eight year difference -- much the same with Dave.

Dave:
"I don't know about this. I'm not big or strong enough for this."

MacManus:
"Size means nothing. Tony Harrison and Toby were the first ones eliminated in the ten man tag team match and they were the largest in the match. The key to a good fighter of any sort is that they figure out how their own body works and use it.

It's ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name."

Dave:
"Isn't that just your theme song by Fort Minor?"

MacManus:
"...I dont have a Theme Song."

In the background, a interviewer is approaching to talk to MacManus."

MacManus:
"You heading out?"

A nod came from Dave as the two stood motionless, but Dave had a bewildered look on his face.

Dave:
"No?"

MacManus:
"I already know. Ive been getting calls all day from the AGWF that they open back up and have this lil developent league open right now. This is just like Mr Money and the Admins to send someone to my crib to see what the deal is. How did yall get into my crib. Nevermind that. It was the cook wasnt it? Ive been threw this so many times. Buisnesses want me. I bring fans and historic matches and events to their company. Most of all I bring Money for them as you see they return the favor. You see my crib, cant you tell?."

Dave:
"You going to let her talk?"

MacManus:
"Dave cutting out this week too. College starts for him soon back in the city. I was kind of looking forward to seeing you and Ahn leaving skid marks in the drawers of everyone on the roster."

The two share a laugh, ignoring the interviewer probing for the time being..

MacManus:
"Who wouldn't be afraid of me. Undefeated almost everywhere I go.?"

Dave:
"Google him. Look him up. He all over the net!"

MacManus:
"You know, you and I never had a one on one match if you know what I mean. You Kind of cute."

MacManus:
"If you're ever in Louisiana, give me a call and we can put on a local show. I know a few people back in my hometown who have been watching us and would probably jump at the opportunity to see us one on one."

Dave:
Laughing
MacManus:
"Haha. If my memory serves me correctly, that was a handicap match."

Dave:
"Laughing even Harder."

The two laugh some more as the interveiwer is blushing and seems to be getting readily annoyed by them not responding.

MacManus:
"Do me a favor?"

Dave:
"Hm?"

MacManus:
"Don't stop."

Dave:
"Laughing?"

MacManus:
"Doing what you do. You have the uncanny ability of coming into a place and changing the entire landscape. Every choice you make has repercussions for everyone involved -- and you seem to always make the best calls. ( as he is talking to dave)

But you can go back and tell the AGWF that yes I will come back. I was waiting for them to send a cute as gurl like you to my crib. Makes me feel important. But foreal call me"

Interviewer:
"...Thanks, ."

The screen starts to fade real slowly as the interveiwer gets a close up of her blushing while she reaching for her pockets.

( Maybe to get her Phone. MacManus is the Man
Back to top Go down

Old Season to New Season..
Page 1 of 1