AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Florence
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs Florence

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF Empty
PostSubject: Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF   Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Tuesday Night Jan 12th 2010.

( you dont have to answer a question to keep the locker room guessing)

The Press room is filled with reporters who are waiting on the new guy signed here Bandorvirus

1. Who are you? What other feds have you come from? and what does Bandorvirus mean?

2. Have you made anyfriends or foes yet in the locker room?

3. How do you feel about starting off in the D-league

4. Seeing your last promo and reading your Bio, I couldnt help but notice that you are kind of similar to Sayten and Slayer here. Any resemblance?

5. Are you looking at joing a stable here or are you a solo type guy?

6. Any more of you guys coming?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Brandovirus
A Nobody
A Nobody
Brandovirus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF   Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:46 am

Brandovirus walks up to the podium as picture flashes fill the room. Once he gets to the podium people start raising their hands for questions.

1. Who are you? What other feds have you come from? and what does Bandorvirus mean?

"I am AGWF's newest star. I am Brandovirus. I have been in many businesses who didn't believe in me. Feds like XOW, WWE, JWWF, WWH, and many others. Im a ten time world heavyweight champion and an eight time tag team champion. I could go on about other championships but I won't bore you. And what does Brandovirus mean? It's just a name. A name that when other people hear it know they would know to stay out of my way."

"None yet but it is inevitable. I will have many enemies, of that i'm sure. And I don't have any friends, and I don't necessarily need them. But if the business proposal is in order, then maybe it will be worth a friendship."

3. How do you feel about starting off in the D-league?

"I am not happy about it. I wanted to start in the big leagues where I belong. But if I need to prove myself, then fine."

4. Seeing your last promo and reading your Bio, I couldnt help but notice that you are kind of similar to Sayten and Slayer here. Any resemblance?

"I've never heard of them. Do they like to cause pain and make people bleed? I don't know, I guess i'll find out."

"Maybe. And yet again, maybe not. Like I said, it depends on the business proposal. I could work solo but we shall see where it goes."

"None that I know of."

"Now before I leave, I want to relay a message. And that message is to be ready to face the darkness. I am out for blood and to cause pain. So AGWF, get ready to get InFeCtEd!"

Brandovirus smiles, showing his fangs as the lights go out for a few seconds and when they come back on, Brandovirus is nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Brandovirus
A Nobody
A Nobody
Brandovirus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF   Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 am

Brandovirus walks up to the podium as picture flashes fill the room. Once he gets to the podium people start raising their hands for questions.

"I am AGWF's newest star. I am Brandovirus. I have been in many businesses who didn't believe in me. Feds like XOW, WWE, JWWF, WWH, and many others. Im a ten time world heavyweight champion and an eight time tag team champion. I could go on about other championships but I won't bore you. And what does Brandovirus mean? It's just a name. A name that when other people hear it know they would know to stay out of my way."

"None yet but it is inevitable. I will have many enemies, of that i'm sure. And I don't have any friends, and I don't necessarily need them. But if the business proposal is in order, then maybe it will be worth a friendship."

3. How do you feel about starting off in the D-league?

"I am not happy about it. I wanted to start in the big leagues where I belong. But if I need to prove myself, then fine."

"I've never heard of them. Do they like to cause pain and make people bleed? I don't know, I guess i'll find out."

"Maybe. And yet again, maybe not. Like I said, it depends on the business proposal. I could work solo but we shall see where it goes."

"None that I know of."

"Now before I leave, I want to relay a message. And that message is to be ready to face the darkness. I am out for blood and to cause pain. So AGWF, get ready to get InFeCtEd!"

Brandovirus smiles, showing his fangs as the lights go out for a few seconds and when they come back on, Brandovirus is nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF   Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF Empty

Back to top Go down

Bandorvirus conforence on joining the AGWF
Page 1 of 1