AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Foreshadow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolero
A Nobody
A Nobody
Bolero

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Foreshadow? Empty
PostSubject: Foreshadow?   Foreshadow? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 am

After a commercial break, we witness Bolero talking to Eldor in the backstage area near the break room.

Bolero: "Hey man, it's been awhile since we talked last, let alone here in this arena. Great to see you again. How's life treatin ya."

Eldor: "Well, nothing too much to say about it, I've been livin my life bro, and that's what we were always known for, right?"

Bolero: "Of course man, but you know, you see I'm just not entirely ready to make a comeback yet, but I have the urge so badly to compete again right now. I miss this place, and I miss tagging up with my bro. Well, I just wanted to ask you one question."

Eldor: "Anything man, shoot."

Bolero: "I want to make another run at the AGWF Tag Titles with you once again. I want to be at the top with you. We can also make singles runs, just to make a statement, and prove we are and can be the most dominant tag team in the AGWF, period."

Eldor: "That's a bold statement right there man, but you know right now we are in the D-League stage of the AGWF, not much is going to happen as of now, you see this company is trying to rebuild itself to the prowess it once was before all the bullshit."

Bolero: "I understand that brother, I do, but we almost accomplished that goal remember? You and I were tag team champs, I was the Jail House champ, and you were once the X-Division champ, we made runs, we can do it again at anytime, is what I'm bringing to you. You with me?"

Eldor: "Hell yeah, you know me. I'd make a run any day with my own bro. You got it. But hey, when do you think you will be able to comeback? Any clue?"

Bolero: "Shit man, your guess would be as good as mine, but I hope soon bro, real soon. And of course, you would be the first to know. Pound it."

* Bolero and Eldor pound fists and shake their hands to the side, once a childhood handshake *

Bolero: "Don't worry, I'm going to make a comeback one faithful day and when I do, you better be ready to make a run to the top with me."

Eldor: "Shit, I'm ready right now, but I will be trust me, I'll be waiting for the day you make your return to the AGWF."

Bolero: "Me too" *chuckles* "Me too brother, I'll see you around man, gotta get back to the office and make some phone calls, still got some work to do."

Eldor: "Of course, see ya around."

* Bolero and Eldor take one last at each other and Bolero turns around with a smirk on his face and continues down the hallway. Eldor stares at his brother as he walks away from him and turns around shaking his head and grinning *

Eldor: "It's just starting to get good up in here now, damn."

* Camera fades out to another commercial *
Back to top Go down

Foreshadow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: