AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

What The Fuck!? (The Answer Better be listening!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

What The Fuck!? (The Answer Better be listening!) Empty
PostSubject: What The Fuck!? (The Answer Better be listening!)   What The Fuck!? (The Answer Better be listening!) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

** The scene fades into no fancy scenery. No fancy places, just right in on Eldor, laying in his bed after his attack a couple night ago. **

Eldor: Ok, so get this. When I left this place after it closed down I was at the top and everyone knew it. Without a belt, I was at the top. The fans loved me, cheered for me, and all of the sudden...nothing. I get praise from a few people here, but thats it. I come back and I'm all of the sudden getting booed. What the fuck? I went through some minor changes and that was it, how do I go from getting cheered to getting booed?

** Eldor coughs a little bit **

Eldor: I really, really, hope it aint because the mother fucking dark alliance is fan favorites. They've attacked and attacked me ever since before we closed. I know why they did then, because of my title, the X Division title. The title, that no matter who holds it, is MY title. No one can claim what I can claim with that belt, and you know what? Thats gonna be the first belt I do go after when I get back in that ring. I mean I'd jump in now but management is telling me to rest, which is bullshit. My Year is now, I will leave this place, as I have mentioned before, in legend status. Eldor's "Road to Glory" started against Sayten and then against Sting but the DK as they call themselves which should be DA, aint no fuckin K in alliance, ruined it. I hope these attacks aint for ME, and they're for the Death Brothers....but either way, I'll make it a secondary goal to wipe you guys out if you do happen to be coming for me!

** Eldor enters a coughing fit, and a little blood leaves his mouth. **

Eldor: TA! You got one up on me in the tournament since I didnt show up. I dont want you to get the idea that I didnt show because I was afraid since the time before that we faced you won as well....but only because of stings interference. Next time we face, you better own up to what you got...MY TITLE. Next time we face how about you put your money where your fuckin overrun mouth is, and put MY TITLE, on the line. Or are you scared you cant beat a man you've already beaten twice!? I was the fastest rising guy, this place has ever seen when they came back the first time. I made it to the top faster than most people made it to mid card level. You came in got a couple of lucky wins when you first showed up and then got a couple of nobodies after that to improve you're record, but now...its different....

** Eldor laughs to himself. Looks at his phone, and then continues **

Eldor: You're The 'Answer' right!? Well, 'Answer' me this. how long do you think you'll be able to hold onto that belt before I come take back what I never lost in the first place? I'll let you think about it...you just get back to me with an answer...TA. You name the time and the place...hell I'll beat who you want me to beat in order to get that shot...give me an answer holmes, ill be waiting.

** Eldor shoo's the camera away as it fades to black. **
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater

What The Fuck!? (The Answer Better be listening!)
Page 1 of 1