AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Open challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Beginner
Beginner
Wayne

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge   Open challenge EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:23 pm

Once upon a time this gym was the training ground for great wrestling talent. Legends have pasted through these doors. Tex Johnson, "Outlaw" Rex Kane, Mack Murphy, Robert Lunde, Hyde, Marcus Jax, and Brian Cruise to name a few. Together these men represent four generations of performers.

Tex Johnson, Rex Kane, and Mack Murphy were performers in a time when wrestling shows would only manage to have one match. That match would go on for sometimes an hour and a half. When there was more than one match, the fans felt cheated. They trained in this place and they went on to great things.

Robert Lunde was a performer in the begining of the "promo" days. In a time where a man could say a few words into a microphone and get the whole wrestling world eating out of the palm of his hands. He was a performer out of the ring and in. In both places he was the consumate story teller.

Hyde performered in an era of men being bigger than life. In a time where the big men recieved all of the attention. In a time where it was thought, by fans and promoters alike, that size meant skill. Hyde has managed to bring a few titles home. He has been a champion.

Which brings us to the final generation, AGWF. They represent the new breed of wrestling performer. Quick, agile, strikers. They have been known to the AGWF before. Marcus Jax has.

During Wayne Dons first tour with the AGWF, he was a brash, cocky, egotistical, money flaunting ass. He had stared in a few movies, nothing that you have heard of, and he came to the AGWF a rich man. Shortly after losing the Heavyweight Championship Wayne realized that this was not the man he wanted to be, so in the middle of the night, after discussing it with Mr. money,Wayne don simply faded away. With little fanfare and no goodbyes, he was gone.

Here we are now, almost a year later and Wayne Don feels the time is right for him to reappear.

At the moment dressed in a pair of khaki slacks, muscle T, and unbuttoned light blue shirt Wayne don sits on the plastic bleachers in front of the ring and he admires his surroundings.

The ropes on the ring have slackened over time, hanging loose. The apron is covered in a layer of dust and rodent droppings. In the far corner a body bag hangs, busted along one seem, stuffing fallen to the floor. There is a slight yellowish light lending it's glow to the dingy area.

The camera closes in on Wayne don and he smiles.

"Hello, AGWF, my name is Wayne don . I've thought about it long and hard. I was advised against it by my trainers, Hyde and Robert Lunde. I was advised to go for it by my friend and partner, Marcus Jax. Ultimately the decision to be made was mine and mine alone. I looked at the talent that remains in the AGWF . I looked at how hard they worked. I looked at how determined they were to succeed. That is what made my decision so easy. I looked around and thought how could I not be willing to return to my first home, the AGWF."

wayne looks off to the distance, before smiling and looking back at the camera.

wayne stands up and walks down the bleachers looking into the camera, smiling and holding up a contract.

"AGWF I would like to issue an open challenge to any AGWF Superstar. If anyone would like to step into the ring with "The 1" Wayne Don, just sign your name on the bottom line."

The camera backs away from the smiling Wayne don as we

FADE TO BLACK.
Back to top Go down
Slick D
Beginner
Beginner
Slick D

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 am

We come back live to a camera man in Slick D's locker room.. Slick D is standing in front of the camera. Wearing some raggy jeans and a dull yellow shirt.

He looks angry..........

I thought ever since the AGWF came back. It has had a problem. Not before, when the AGWF was at the top, It ran soo smooth and it was just electricfying to be apart of something like that. Something of that magnatude. But now the AGWF under the same owner and some new Admins. and to me it bothers me cause the AGWF is just not the same, But I have faith it will get back there soon with returning superstars like the Death Brothers,, And it hates me to say that Fucking Truth and his fucking Suspects,, But the AGWF is at a halt and it becuase of Bitches like this nigga here Wayne don,, Who the fuck you think you are talking about you want a open challenge to any AGWF superstar, and What the fuck are you talking about your past for, I hate when superstars hype up their past like the people in the present or the future is going to be scared, Well other people might but not me. Not Slick D, Not at all. I mean your record sucks, you suck,, never had a title, Came close to having the Cash Money but blew it. I mean I have had titles in the past but not since the AGWF re opened but my record is better then your. You see Wayne Don, you dont make it to the top with just talk. You have to back up your talk also.. And How can any one be afraid of fighting you when you have yet to back up your talk. So I tell you what, I accept your challenge, Come Arizona, which ever match you pick or Mr. MOney picks, You better come and back up all that shit we just heard you rabbaling about. Aight Bitch..............................

Slick D walks away
Back to top Go down

Open challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: