AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

A day in a life of MacManus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MacManus
AGWF Champion
MacManus

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-09

A day in a life of MacManus Empty
PostSubject: A day in a life of MacManus   A day in a life of MacManus EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 pm

March 19.

We are in Great Britian, the land of the few and the land of the wise. No big fantsy buildings, no rush hour. They are not big on the internet or cable TV. Where all the cars look almost alike out of 4 brands. Built out of brick roads, houses, you almost think the trees are brick. But 1 thing they have in common like the rest of the world is crime. You just can't exscape that. MacManus was born here following his great ansester who all and I mean all have a big reputation to them. That's what makes the name MacManus live on forever and will forever be remembered and feared at the same time. The first MacManus was a great artist. His name is all over books and even on the net. The second was into music and he was good. Better then great. The third took a turn and was a criminal here in the states. You heard of FBI most wanted right, well he was always on there. They never caught him though. Cause he did come from the land of the wise, he died a filthy rich man. But then the next MacManus is what brought yus to today. See this MacManus went to school and always loved to fight. The violent type, just like the MacManus before him but he never went into crime. He stayed on the right path and decided to fight for money. Boxing didn't work cause their are too many rules for that. Kick Boxing didn't work cause there are to many rules to that to. Then he came across the 3wa where he found himself. Boy did he blow up. Had the money, the fame, the power and the girls and he sliped up with one of the girls and that's how I was born. I grew up watching my father destroy everyone in the 3wa. Just like goldberg, he never lost but when he finally did they fired him. Another memeber who just left the 3wa started the AWA and that's where MacManus went continueing his destruction path. He won plenty and lost few. Days became weeks. Weeks became months. Months became years and not to long ago from today he died. I went back to britian and wanted to take my life until I met Blake Kulp who brought me back to the states and into the buisness my father was in, it was called WRESTLING.

The screen beging to blurrrrrr up as we come back to focus, MacManus is sitting in a limo riding threw britian.

MacManus- what a dream.

Driver- we are here sir

Mac- thank you,

MacManus steps out the limo with his agwf title in hand. Infront of him is a big building where family, friends, reporters, and police are standing in thousands. Some cheering and some booing but MacManus finally made it home and what a treat with his agwf title in hand. MacManus walks towards the crowd where his family is infront as they huge and kiss him

MacManus- sorry but I'm not staying long, I have a match in 3 days. I was supposed to get a week off but some idiot challenged me to a match, sorry.

Funny thing is the only family that is there for MacManus is a cousin of his wich he met when he was young threw his father at the AWA. His birth was a accident. His mother left when she had him, he has no brothers and his father is dead. The only family he considers in the states is Blake Kulp. The CEO of the AGWF. Also the fans that are their are not cheering for him. They are not booing at him either. MacManus turns around and sees Bush on the Big Screen making a statement about the USA. MacManus takes a deep breath, then him and his cousin get into the limo and drive off.

MacManus- shit aint changed here at all. Still people act like they don't know me or my father.

Cousin- well you have to unferstand your father made a name for himself in the states. And so did you. They remember the MacManus, just not you or your father.

MacManus- this will always be my home no matter what.

Cousin- well I see shit is working out for you over there

His cousin points at his title

Mac- yea finally got the AGWF title. This is the biggest title at my company I work for now everyone is after me. Hey where are we going

Cousin- to my place. You need to rest for alittle before you go back for your big match

Mac- I guess

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down

A day in a life of MacManus
Page 1 of 1