AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Gota be a fucking Joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Truth
AGWF Legend
AGWF Legend
The Truth

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Gota be a fucking Joke Empty
PostSubject: Gota be a fucking Joke   Gota be a fucking Joke EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

(The screen is black as we hear a man laughing in the backround..)

(The screen comes to and its The Truth sitting on a Big tour bus with a couple of model females behind him..)

Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

The crowd begins to boo as their is a mix of cheers for the fine ass females The Truth is sitting with..

Truth- Where do I start. We have slick D giving me props. We have AGWF trying to make a comeback. I havnt heard from none of the guys in here... but I do know this so called development league, is a joke. Am I conceeded? Am I big headed? Do I know I am the fucking best. Hell motherfucking yea to all of those questions. I am a motherfucking leagend here. I am a leagend where ever I go, not just here. So I hope the admins don't expect me to participate in this little developement league. I mean look at the rules to it. It can range from 1 show a week to 1 show a month. Matches will be random dates. I mean its all a joke. I mean the name "development league" is nothin I will associate myself with. I need no practice or development. Come on now. Do you know what my name is.

The Truth nigga.
I am the truth in the ring, to the AGWF... PERIOD!!!

Now Slick D, out of all that bullshit you was yapping. There was 1 thing I can agree with, and that is I am dedicated to this buisness but I gota correct you on this. You are not in the top ranks. I am up here alone and I hope I aim still alive when or if you ever reach the top. But yea, the AGWF is the best there is. Yea these niggas haveing problems, and the dam sure be tripping at times, like with this development league,

Ha.. Ha.. Ha...

But they do come threw when they are not tripping and they are stabled. Which is not all the time.
My point is Slick D, keep my name out your fucking mouth and to the admins of the AGWF.

Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

(The screen fades to black while The Truth continues to laugh.)
Back to top Go down

Gota be a fucking Joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGWF FORUM :: FREE ROLEPLAYING :: FREE ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: