AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

Where are you Eldor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sting
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sting

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Where are you Eldor Empty
PostSubject: Where are you Eldor   Where are you Eldor EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Sting is still seen in the basement of the D-league arena as he was from his last statement before his match on SUNDAY

Sting- Real Quick, Last time I was infront of you I gave praise to the man that Really was on the road to making history here in the AGWF. But a couple of shutdowns by the buisness delay that process for him but still he was on his way. Now he pulls this stunt. I call you out, You answer every challange that was thrown your way, never seen a ounce in you that gave up. I dont want to repeat myself just check out my last message before our D-league match up and now you do what I didnt want you to do but had a feeling that you would. You didnt even show up. What a great deal of RESPECT you lost from me and probaly to the admins here in the AGWF, I know my brother feels the same way. Eldor I am confused. Did you just not want to fight or what.

Sting shakes his head and then outs it down as we

FADE TO BACK.......
Back to top Go down
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Where are you Eldor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you Eldor   Where are you Eldor EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm

after a few seconds the screen statics then cuts to a golden screen then to an image of Eldor sitting in his Toledo office.

Eldor: To answer your question sting...NO! You have no idea how bad I wanted that fight. I had been waiting one year for that fight. Never in my life have I backed down! You know that, you've said it yourself. My family called for me, and I had to answer. My family is more important to me than my career. Just ask Bolero, we're a tight knit family. I hope that someone with a brother as close to you as Bolero and I you would understand. I never Gave up sting. I never backed down. Let's give them the match they deserve...let me have a chance to earn back your respect.....

the scene fades to black again..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater

Where are you Eldor
Page 1 of 1