AGWF FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything Goes and we mean Anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGWF TITLES

AGWF Champion--MacManus                   Cash Money Champion--Slayer

Jail House Champion--Chono Masahiro       Tag Team Champion--vacant

X-Division Champion--The Answer              Diva's Champion--vacant

Top 10 Ranking's

1. MacManus                      6. The Truth

2. Chono Masahiro            7. Sting

3. The Answer                    8. Triple A

4. Slayer                              9. Sayten

5. Wayne Don                     10. St. Eldor

Title news

No title news right now

IR List

Mr.Money(owner)--suspended without pay

Bolero--N/A

Cobra--gun shot wound to lower stomach(1 week)

Queen B--left ankle (1 Months)

Slick D--Arrested. In jail.(1 month)

St. Eldor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St. Eldor
Rising Star
Rising Star
St. Eldor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-31

St. Eldor Empty
PostSubject: St. Eldor   St. Eldor EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 am

I know, I know, everyone knows me here, and you probably have my info already, but I was in a fed over the past year or so, and I'm taking a lot from the final stage I had Eldor at there, and bringing it here. Kinda like a new chapter in a story. So with that I felt I needed to alert ya'll of the changes that I felt were necessary.

NAME--St. Eldor

AGE-- (D.O.B. 11/28/86) 23 yrs

HEIGHT--- 6'4'' (Six Foot Four)

WEIGHT CLASS-- 218 lbs. (Light Heavyweight)

GENDER-- Male

DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTER--- Eldor has medium length semi-dark brown hair. He has large round, dark brown eyes with flecks of gold in them. His distinct, semi-square jawline is traced with a neatly trimmed Jaw-line beard, with flows into the same chin goatee he's had since he was fifteen years old. Nine times out of ten when you see him, he will be wearing his now trademarked Forrest green hooded jacket, usually covering his eyes with a shadow.

GIMMICKS---- "The Archangel" Saint Eldor, formerly "The Guiding Light"/"The Archangel of Retribution" is a neutrally biased man. He was once a man who fought for the cause of the "Guiding Light" which would direct him, and show him the way, then once rejected it and became "The Archangel of Retribution" once he staved off the Archangel persona's complete body take over. Now solely as "The Archangel" St. Eldor, Eldor fights for himself, and himself only, with the only exception being the very, VERY few people close to him. He's a man of mercy, but only if he feels you have earned it. He takes no shit from anyone and at Twenty Three years of age is already a hardened veteran with incredible ring smarts, and technical ability. His 17-Championship title reigns, Four of them being for World Titles, in his five year tenure as a wrestler is a testament to his skill. He is a Third Generation superstar, and definitely flaunts his natural wrestling ability.

FACE,HEEL,NEUTRAL--- Neutral

TYPE OF FIGHTER---Technical, High Flyer, Smart

FINISHER 1 / DESCRIPTION-- Angel's Awakening - Island Driver/Emerald Frosion

FINISHER 2 / DESCRIPTION-- Archangels Fury - Inverted Enzuigiri / Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick. (Used mostly out of no where, when its least expected)

HOMETOWN-- Toledo, Ohio

ENTRANCE MUSIC-- "Drunks, Lovers, Sinners And Saints" by Alexisonfire

ENTRANCE TO RING--- As soon as the song hits, and the song is screaming Eldor runs to the stage, and jumps and as soon as he lands pyrotechnics shoot from the sides from the stage. Slapping hands with only a few fans, 'The Archangel' stops in the middle of the stage and throws his hands up and Pyro starts from the top of the stage and explodes down the sides as he begins running and jumps and slides to the middle of the ring. Once there he throws his arms out (Randy Orton style) as spark pyro falls from the ceiling.

ATTIRE 1(BACKSTAGE)-- Forrest Green Hoodie, Dark brown khaki pants. Occasionally seen with oakley sunglasses

ATTIRE 2 (BACKSTAGE)-- White Hoodie with Gold Trim, Dark blue jeans that are slightly torn at the knee. Occasionally seen with oakley sunglasses

ATTIRE FOR RING 1--- Forrest Green trunks with Gold design all around, Forrest green boots with gold kick pads that have a white wing design on them

ATTIRE FOR RING 2--- White trunks with Gold design all around, white boots with gold kick pads that have a white wing design on them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destinedskater

St. Eldor
Page 1 of 1